SYXX'S PRODUCT OF THE WEEK [13 FEB 2022]
This week's Syxx's product of the week is none other than the most powerful creatine formula - Muscletech's CellTech!
So what is Celltech?
Muscletech has constantly brought innovation to their active nutrition supplements, and CellTech is evidence to this! CellTech is a powerful creatine formula, that combines Creatine Monohydrate, Taurine, Creatine HCL and a BCAA matrix, in to a unique and popular great tasting creatine formula!
Our favourite thing about the Muscletech brand, is every product they create is always backed by studies and research. So let's breakdown the formula and see how each element works together to increase performance and strength.
- Creatine Monohydrate: the most common form of Creatine, Creatine monohydrate, is known to increase muscle performance in short duration, high intensity resistance exercises.
- Creatine HCL: A slightly different form of Creatine, but becoming just as popular Creatine Monohydrate. According to the studies, HCL tends to absorb much faster and has little to no water retention.
- Taurine: Taurine is considered to have important functions in the heart and brain as it supports nerve growth. Taurine may also boost exercise performance by reducing muscular fatigue. Allowing athletes to hold to a given intensity for a longer period of time.
- L-Alanine: Is used in many metabolic processes and provides energy for your muscles, brain and central nervous system.
- BCAA Matrix: Branched chain amino acids are a group of three essential amino acids, Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. BCAA supplements have been known to build muscle, decrease muscle fatigue and alleviate muscle soreness.
- Lipoic Acid: A naturally occurring compound thats made in the body that serves vital function at the cellular level, such as energy production.
- Vitamins and Minerals: And with the addition of Vitamin C, B6 and B12 and minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium and Potassium to help aid healthy energy levels and metabolism.
- Multi-Carb Blend: Celltech's multi carb blend contains ingredients such Glucose, Dextrose, Modcarb™ (Oat bran, amaranth, Quinoa, Buckwheat, Millet, Chia), and more. All
These combination of ingredients aids in increasing intensity, muscle performance and in turn it grows muscle size too.
Muscletech loves research. So they had subjects consume creatine and carbohydrates during a loading phase and they gained an average of 3.4 Pounds of muscle in 7 days.
In another study, they had subjects take the amount of creatine and carbohydrate found in two scoops of cell tech significantly increased their strength on the bench press by 17%, leg press by 29% and bicep curl by 28% respectively.
This is why Cell-tech is one of our favourite creatine products. It not only just focuses on increasing intensity and performance, it also focuses on cell volumization amino acids and nutrient transportation within the body!
- Written by Nichal Aracchande